Bromley & Lewisham Mind works alongside people with mental health needs and dementia, in the London Boroughs of Bromley and Lewisham, to improve their quality of life.
At the heart of Bromley & Lewisham Mind’s work lie the following core values:
- Active participation, recognising and using the skills of people with lived experience of mental health problems and dementia
- Valuing individuality and responding to the unique needs, interests, histories and aspirations of everyone we support
- Reaching out to anyone who needs us, particularly those who may feel most excluded
- Continuous improvement to deliver high quality services that meet changing needs.
To achieve our purpose, Bromley & Lewisham Mind will work to:
- support people to make well informed choices about their lives
- equip people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health
- facilitate access to fulfilling activities and valued roles in their community
- provide safe and stimulating services when people are most vulnerable
- improve understanding of the experience of people with mental health problems and dementia.
Bromley & Lewisham Mind is committed to achieving high quality in the provision of services and in all its operations. Our Quality and Performance Committee ensure that quality of service delivery is maintained and continually enhanced through a programme of monitoring and detailed scrutiny. We are also subject to several external quality assessments:
- Mind Quality Management – Highest Level 3 grading (2013) assessed at Charity Commission 2 star, enhanced level
- Care Quality Commission – Registered Provider ID 1-101643201.