Bromley & Lewisham Mind provides the following mental health and dementia services in the London borough of Bromley.
- Community Mental Health Support for individuals recovering from mental health problems
- Peer Support in Bromley for adults with lived experience of mental health problems
- Support for mothers experiencing mental health problems whilst raising dependent children
- Talking Therapies for mild to moderate anxiety and/or depression
- Dementia Support Centres in Beckenham and St Paul’s Cray, respite at home and training and coaching for family and friend carers
These services are available to residents in the borough of Bromley only.