Community Mental Health Support
In the London Borough of Bromley, Recovery Works provides community mental health support to adults in recovery from mental health problems, to take control of their own lives and build a meaningful and satisfying life, in the way that works for them.
Personalised Advice and Support
- Tailored individual support to identify and achieve personal goals and manage your mental health.
- Information and support to access opportunities and services in the wider
- Build and develop social networks.
- Support available in office and in the local community.
Employment Advice and Support
- Gain financial independence, make new friends and have new experiences with one-to-one support to find and stay in employment.
- Access to volunteering opportunities to develop skills and experience.
- Information and assistance to access education and learning opportunities.
Peer and professional led courses and groups, held throughout the borough, that inform and explore ways to manage mental health problems, improve your wellbeing, skills and help you achieve personal goals and ambitions.
More Recovery College details and downloads here.
- Peer mentoring to manage your mental health problems and help you achieve your goals.
- Informal special interest, peer-led groups in a variety of venues.
- Referral Form for mental health professionals referring to Recovery Works ( Word | PDF )
- Recovery Works leaflet
- Recovery College downloads
- Informal Bromley Mental Health Groups – latest version
To Access the Service
Recovery Works services are available to people 18 years old or older and registered with a Bromley GP.
You can contact us yourself or be referred by a health professional.
Mental health professionals can refer individuals to Recovery Works using the referral form above.
Bromley & Lewisham Mind at Stepping Stones, 38 Mason’s Hill, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9JG
020 8289 5020