- Expiry date
- Individual Placement and Support (IPS)
- Based Bromley or Newham
- 2 x IPS Service Managers (£32,000 per annum)
- 4 x IPS Employment Specialists (£25,000 per annum)
- 24 month fixed term contract
In each of these boroughs, the IPS Service Manager and 2 Employment Specialists, supported by an Implementation Manager, will together establish and develop an IPS service over 24 months.
The IPS service is funded by City Bridge Trust, with the aim of supporting a total of 200 unemployed people with severe mental health problems into paid jobs.
Successful applicants for these posts will receive training in the IPS approach. You will need to be assertive, have a positive attitude about employment for all, adaptability and excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
To apply for any of these posts, please visit the Centre for Mental Health website.
You will need to complete the Centre for Mental Health application form on the link above and return to the Centre for Mental Health.
Applications to Bromley & Lewisham Mind and CVs will not be accepted.
For more information, please contact Jan Hutchinson on 020 7717 1558
12 noon Tuesday 29th August 2017.
Interviews will take place:
- Weds/Fri 6th/8th September 2017 in Orpington for posts based in Bromley
- Monday 18th September 2017 for in Tower Hamlets for posts based in Newham.